Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Bubble Over with Bubbles & Fizz

The 2018 Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration start tomorrow (January 3rd) and this card I made for the Y-Knot-Stamp-Everything team speedy swap uses several new products. I mailed out 8 cards and got 8 in return.

My card is made with the Bubble Over Stamp Set and coordinating Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies. 


I also used the new Silver Embossing Paste and Clear Epoxy Shapes.



The coordinating Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper is in the Sale-a-bration Brochure which makes it FREE with a $50 purchase January 3 - March 31, 2018.

I am taking part in the Y-Knot-Stamp-Everything Speedy Swap Hop over on Facebook today. You can start on my Facebook page to see what some of the other swappers created. 

Today is the final day to make your purchases from the Holiday Catalog and End of the Year Sale List.

Happy New Year!

Carla
Shop Now!

No comments: